- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
I AM DOING THIS TONIGHT! FILL IN MY INBOX PEOPLE!
Also any personal suggestions that’ll be cool :D
GAH, thank you so much! Yes, absolutely you can never go wrong!
oh my goodness, another one? thank you baby <33
so sweet, thank you darling! <333
i have a feeling this is my salman baby.. Hana!
whether i’m right or wrong i love you more!
It is said that Shah Jahan was so heartbroken after his beloved Mumtaz’s death that he ordered the court into mourning for two years. Sometime after her death, Shah Jahan undertook the task of erecting the world’s most beautiful monument in the memory of his beloved. It took 22 years and the labor of 22,000 workers to construct the monument. When Shah Jahan died in 1666, his body was placed in a tomb next to the tomb of Mumtaz Mahal. This magnificent monument came to be known as “Taj Mahal" and now counts amongst the Seven Wonders of the World.
welp, i’m on spring break… why do i still feel stressed?
gaining followers (✿◠‿◠)
getting asks (◡‿◡✿)
internet attention (◕‿◕✿)